Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Riders of Middle Earth RP events

[Pinned] [RP Event] Recruits of the Riders, take note!

(( OOC: This event is not a requirement to become a kinsman, it is simply an option for the roleplaying members of the kinship. Even if you are and have been a kinsman for awhile, you can choose to participate in this event as it will allow you to...
Small Eglaniel 4y
Eglaniel141396Small Harondred 4y

RP discussion and ideas

In general, we have developed a story line, or even few story lines to follow. I will, if others help me, try to recall all of them but it will take some time. So far main story line is search for Claywick, who has gone missing when infiltrating b...
Small Harondred 4y
Harondred93545Small Harondred 3y

Kinship Ride Together story thread started 2013-11-03 (Black Rider)

Hail Riders,Brave but not numerous company of Riders, went to the boarder of Lone Lands and Trollshaws to investigate issue of Black Rider chasing one of our kin. Upon arrival we have managed to find lone camp in Trollshaws where rumours of passin...
Small Harondred 3y
Harondred2931Small Harondred 3y

Kinship Ride Together 10-03-2013

At first I would like to apologize for little screen shots taken during ride together.Riders gathered at the kinship house, in quite some number, and spoken about turmoil spreading in usualy calm region as Shire. Paladin Took send a letter saying ...
Small Harondred 4y
Harondred2231Small Glanic 4y

Kinship event 24-02-2013

Welcome, once again... my fellow brothers and sisters.Noble deeds require brave, honest and righteous souls... souls immune to the thrilling cold of evil.Alas, not many decide to stand against reality these days, many seek solitude, become hermits...
Small Virsitaris 4y
Virsitaris1333Small Virsitaris 4y

Kinship event 10-02-2013, Ride Together III

Hail, Riders of Middle Earth!Once again, officers have called upon their brothers and sisters to aid them in deadly battles against horrible foes. Those who are responsible for all the damage they've done to Trestlebridge - have been punished with...
Small Virsitaris 4y
Virsitaris1167Small Virsitaris 4y

Kinship event 27-01-2013, Ride Together v 2.0

Greetings Kinswomen and Kinsmen,We have gathered in Kinship House. We were small in numbers, Iorvegor, Golor and myself Harondred, but full of courage and will to ride together and help the helpless, unaware that those in need of help were present...
Small Harondred 4y
Harondred1355Small Harondred 4y

Kinship event 26.01.2013

Today we decided not to do an ordinary event. I thought we should have some fun. We didn't have much people online and moreover few people able to come to Aughaire because of their levels. I didn't think this whole event through to be honest, I wa...
Member avatar small EllieG 4y
EllieG2237Small Virsitaris 4y

Kinship Event 19-01-2013

Hail, my fellow kins!Click on photos to enlarge, couldn't find a better workaround to deal with these huge images.Every day, each rider fights the evil alone. Some riders, group up - but their force is not big enough to put down the black flame th...
Small Virsitaris 4y
Virsitaris51245Small Golor 4y

Kinship Event 30-12-2012

Due to absence of our Great Leader Gallethril, and since there was no other officer present at the time of Get-together, I have taken over host duties. Almost all of the Kinsmen and Kinswomen present at the time, showed up in the Kinship House. We...
Small Harondred 4y
Harondred2215Small Gallethril 4y

RP proposal

Dear members,A few people from Riders of the Riddermark have proposed us something in regards with RP.The following was proposed:The proposal was about an RP alliance. They would like to bring a town “to live”. So basically one of your characters ...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril1266Small Gallethril 5y

Kinship event 29-07-2012

Dear members,This kinship event was a lot of fun. Even though not many of you joined in we had a nice stroll through the homesteads of Bree. We also got to enjoy some music played by Virsitaris and Gallethril.So here are some screenshots off the e...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril1134Small Gallethril 5y

Kinship event 10-12-11 Look-back

Dear Riders of Middle Earth,The time had finally come… It was the time of our first kinship event in our own Kinship House! Lady Gallethril was so proud to see people coming to our own safe place. She had prepared drinks and food for her kinsmen a...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril1148Small Gallethril 5y

Kinship event 03-12-2011 Look-back

As Farannath entered the lodge the noise of friendly chatting wasto be heard from the main hall already, faint but unmistakenablyhe was able to hear the voice of Psiren amongst them and also of Boldking who as usual was his own self in raised voic...
Small Farannath 5y
Farannath3216Small Farannath 5y

Kinship event 25-11-11 look-back

This weeks RP-event was planned to have a get-to-gether and share our music skills! As throughout the ages the music styles have changed a lot there was a possibility to see many different styles of music. As the group started off in front of the ...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril1142Small Gallethril 5y

Kinship event 19-11-2011 look-back

This weeks event started off in the Hunters Lodge near Archet. Surprisingly there was no one that needed to be promoted this week. As the people were arriving in the Hunters Lodge everyone had a good laugh and a joke. They talked about houses, thi...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril2156Member avatar small BoldKing 5y

Kinship event 12-11-2011 look-back

This Kinship RP event was pretty busy. Although not many new people joined them there was still one promotion to be made. It started off a bit later then was planned as people were talking and waiting for some others to still show up.But, after a ...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril1112Small Gallethril 5y

Kinship event 05-11-2011 Look-back

Dear members of Riders of Middle Earth,This weeks RP event / meeting started off as quite a busy one with a welcoming ammount of people attending. Slowly but surely it took a while for various of our members to arrive in Bree at the front of the t...
Small Farannath 5y
Farannath1142Small Farannath 5y

Kinship event 29-10-2011 Look-back

Dear members of Riders of Middle Earth,This weeks meeting (29-10-2011) was surely interesting! As some also came a bit late they all started off in front of the Bree-Townhall. There they all gathered in the bright sun. Most of them all shiny and p...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril1198Small Gallethril 5y

An evening in the Pony

Dear members of Rider of Middle Earth,Last night (24-10-2011) proved to be quite the interesting night indeed as several of our members ended up having a night out in the town of Bree.As the evening started a grumpy old dwarf called Anadirion met ...
Small Farannath 5y
Farannath5316Small Farannath 5y