Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Chit-Chat

[Pinned] Make the Banner of 2013!

Dear members,I think it is time we will make some new banners and see if we can replace the old one. We have had this one for a while and with the new year (2013) already upon us I thought it could be a nice idea to see if we have some new creativ...
Small Gallethril 4y
Gallethril162070Small Tremblefoot 4y
Chit-Chat

For Rita :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKDkvy9sKuY
Small Pozey 4y
Pozey2350Member avatar small Ritalanda 4y
Chit-Chat

No Game Of Thrones this week

I had withdrawals, poked around and found this that made me feel much better:
Small Pozey 4y
Pozey2234Member avatar small Ritalanda 4y
Chit-Chat

Sallymay

Isn't she looooovely... isn't she..wooooonderful? hahUh oh..she must have a date..she's put her best dress on:
Small Pozey 4y
Pozey3313Member avatar small Estellia 4y
Chit-Chat

promos and other stuff

Alan Wake promo
Small Harondred 4y
Harondred1165Small Harondred 4y
Chit-Chat

Movies and tv-series

for fun, I think we should have a conversation about what movies and TV series. Tv-series on air now, i m watching Game of Thrones ! amazing universe, and i just love the land of Westeros so much!any one else watching game of thrones?
Small Edoner 4y
Edoner4295Small Harondred 4y
Chit-Chat

Font size problem for Bluebonette

Your text to link here...Probably normal lol but it was different before, the menu was much larger and the res was the same, 1920x1080, thanks.Estellia
Member avatar small Estellia 4y
Estellia5437Member avatar small Estellia 4y
Chit-Chat

Houses

Hey all, I was just wondering who of you all had a house or not and where it is located :)Mine is:1 Waterbank RoadCair Ecthel Falathlorn homesteads
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril7854Member avatar small Takeila 4y
Chit-Chat

Kitten pic for Estellia

Maggie loving up on the new rescue kitten, Berta:
Small Pozey 4y
Pozey10612Small Heiligetod 4y
Chit-Chat

Frustration

Has anyone else ever had this level of frustration - worked hard all week, with little-to-no free time, only to try and log onto LOTRO, to find that the servers are down for maintenance?My level of frustration cannot be easily conveyed... I know t...
Small Leitana 4y
Leitana4226Small Heiligetod 4y
Chit-Chat

Lotr meme's and alike.

Sometimes these oldies surprise me all over again and just need to be shared once more.(This one is for Aegarathir)
Small Farannath 6y
Farannath39655Member avatar small Aethelswitha 4y
Chit-Chat

Pumpkin Head thread

Some of you may be carving pumpkin heads for halloween, i thought it would be cool to see what people have done.I've not carved mine yet, but here's what i did three years ago....Same pumpkin, in the darkTwo years agoLast years pumpkin
Member avatar small Morrgrimm 5y
Morrgrimm4423Small Gallethril 5y
Chit-Chat

rohan pics

Harwickthe War SteedI like these big tapestriesspot the person that isn't a rohan townsfolk
Morrgrimm3309Small Gallethril 5y
Chit-Chat

The making of Rohan's music

Just watch it, its worth it ^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYBMWuXuBwE&feature=g-u-u
Small Alasrond 5y
Alasrond1152Small Alasrond 5y
Chit-Chat

Poll Forum Banner

Hello all hereby I would like to put up a poll for our next forum banner. People can choose which one will be used!Alasrond was added later but for those who vote him please reply to the post :)Good luck!Anwarel:Caergalin:Gwarien:Virsitaris:Alasrond:
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril4478Small Virsitaris 5y
Caergalin181902Small Alasrond 5y
Chit-Chat

Board games

I've been playing a lot of boardgames over the past 6 months. There's a group of us that meet up once or twice a month to have a board game (max of 9, usually around 5 or 6) Does anyone else play boardgames? If so, have you got any recommended gam...
Morrgrimm4731Small Alasrond 5y
Chit-Chat

Forum Banner

A call to all of those who are so creative with making banners! Here is your chance!What chance you might wonder? Well... a chance to design a new forum banner!But what if there are more people that uploaded a banner you say? Not to worry we can m...
Small Gallethril 5y
Gallethril9918Small Virsitaris 5y
Chit-Chat

ABC files

Figured I'd make a thread for sharing some of the abc files for lesser used (yet still good) songs people may come across. Personally I like this artist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8FC4ECC1D76DDDEC&feature=plcpwith the fat lute pag...
Small Arem 5y
Arem1255Small Arem 5y
Chit-Chat

LOTRO video

I came across this today....nicely done and worth a gigglehttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x480vx_lotro-parody-trailer-for-the-missio_videogames#rel-page-1
Member avatar small Catulus 6y
Catulus3390Small Leontin 5y